Free Website Audit
You're Getting Hooked Up...
...with a free professional audit of your website. We'll take a look at your current site and, with feedback from you, recommend both design and marketing improvements based on your unique business goals.
And, yes, it's completely free... no strings attached. Whether you want to work with us, DIY, or even take it to another agency, you'll have a huge head start on crafting the ideal plan for your new website strategy.
Improve Your Website
Custom Action Plan
Here's What You'll Receive
We review the three primary aspects of website design and, in the context of your unique business goals, make recommendations for potential improvements.
1. Copywriting and Content Strategy
Evaluation of all the material that draws someone to your site and gives them a reason to explore.
- Is your copywriting "customer-focused?"
- Are you making any classic copywriting mistakes? If so, how can you improve your copy -- especially your headlines?
- Does your content add value to your visitor/customer?
- Can you change the way you use/distribute your content in order to improve traffic and conversions?
2. Sales/Marketing Funnel
Evaluation of your strategy and process for determining what a visitor should do after they get there/explore.
- What is the primary conversion goal on your website -- that is, what do you want a website visitor to become (subscriber, member, client/customer)?
- What's the process (funnel) for ushering a website visitor toward your conversion goal?
- Are there simple, immediate improvements you can make to your funnel?
Evaluation of the UI (user interface) and UX (user experience) of your website, which is a fancy way of saying the look, feel, and usability of your website.
- Does your design impress a new visitor?
- Does your design look/feel familiar and make the visitor feel comfortable?
- Is your website design easy to navigate and have a prominent call-to-action?
- Does your design add value to your brand?
Ready to Get Started?
Sign up below to get started and complete the short questionnaire.